Are you the leader of a non-profit who is wearing too many hats?
Do you feel more people need to know about the successes and happy endings resulting from the work you are doing?
Are there a multitude of stories waiting to be told of those impacted by your organization?
There’s no doubt that many of those dedicated to non-profit work find themselves wearing many hats.
Those leading non-profit organizations have a particular expertise that only they bring to the table. Wearing too many hats can result in diluted efforts and stalled progress.
If raising the profile of your non-profit is on your agenda, I can help you make that happen.
Raising awareness about the great work done by not-for-profit organizations is my passion.
Here are some ways I can do that:
- Interview those helped by your organization and write success stories and case studies
- Review, refresh and maintain website content
- Draft and edit the annual report
- Create blog posts and newsletter content to spread the word about the great work your organization is doing
- Interview and write profiles of your organization’s funders
My passion is partnering with individuals and organizations that are doing great work in the world. I’d love to help you shine a light on yours.
Contact me to chat about how I can serve.
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world;
indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” ~ Margaret Mead